Marisa Youlden Jewelry

Marisa Youlden Jewelry
Marisa Youlden Jewelry is now available at http://www.marisayouldenjewelry.com

Monday, March 1, 2010



Still getting feet wet in Hollywood at this point. Arin Ingraham shot these just outside the loft. Jocelyn is modeling. The white jewelry is Quartz Drusi and Rainbow Moonstone.Guessing it was 2005 or 6. Never been so great at keeping track of time. Someone once told me "TIME IS CANCELLED".. I guess I believed him.
THE PEARL DAISY CORSET NECKLACE WAS LUSCIOU... STILL IS. SOMEHOW, I STILL HAVE THAT ONE! AND THE TOP IS A LIL ONYX CHOKER. NOT THE MOST EXCITING PIECE I EVER MADE, BUT JOCELYN IS SOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! WHAT A BEAUTY! XOX,M

1 comment:

  1. Segal Jewelry is really one of the thing of these days, classy trendy and yest so modern.

    ReplyDelete