Marisa Youlden Jewelry

Marisa Youlden Jewelry
Marisa Youlden Jewelry is now available at http://www.marisayouldenjewelry.com

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fred Segal in Santa Monica...






I finally got a job working for a lovely woman named Nina Segal. She is the daughter of Fred Segal(Creator of Fred Segal and famous for making bell bottom hip hugger designer jeans as I've been told...) and she has a jewelry store/bead workshop inside of Fred Segal in Santa Monica. Seemed like a good spot for me. I was able to remerchandise the store and really showcase some of my work in installations that I put together. I wish I had more pix of that. But here are some of my fav pieces that I made during that time.

1 comment:

  1. You can also visit
    Segal Jewelry for the best personalized jewelry which makes you happy. :)

    ReplyDelete